Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE 6555i Driver
Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE 6555i Driver and Support for:
- Mac / OS X
The Canon Advance 6555i printer offers efficient and high-quality work, professional prints and new modern features that help the user cope with heavy loads. This multifunctional photocopier increases productivity through optimized workflows and provides a great work experience. The Canon Advance Business printer guarantees optimal results, safety, convenience and fast operation.
The modular business design of the Canon printer allows it to be combined with the interior of almost any office. You can control user permissions and access, and at the same time have visibility when using devices using activity tracking features. This multifunction copier weighs 58 kg and measures 1099x525x623 mm. The compact design of this multifunction copier makes it easy to adapt to both small and spacious environments.
Processor and memory
This Canon All-In-One allows the user to set rules to restrict access to certain features to further limit costs. Perfect integration of release management solutions, such as uniflow, saves extra money.
This white Canon multifunction printer offers a wide range of additional features that guarantee flawless results. The Canon copier boasts high print resolution (1200×1200 dpi) and scanning resolution (600×600 dpi). The copier fully complies with a high level of protection, and the data stored in it are securely protected. The uniflow function provides better efficiency and security, while ensuring unsurpassed printing performance.
With the Canon Advance 6555i, you can also control access to your device by connecting to computers as well as computers using a USB 2.0 port.
- Network photocopier, printer and scanner
- Output speeds up to 65 ppm (A4), 32 ppm (A3), 47 ppm (A4R), 35 ppm (A5R)
- Scan speed up to 200/100 images per minute (black and white)
- First Copy Output Time (FCOT) is 3.3 seconds or less
- 2GB memory / 1.8GHz processor / 160GB hard drive expandable up to 1TB
- Default scan to file / scan to email
- Automatic two-sided printing and copying
- Compatible with MFDs Document Solutions software
- Print or copy documents on A5-SRA3 media
- Card with a maximum paper weight of 256 g / m2
- Paper capacity up to 7700 sheets
- 8.4) (21.3 cm) touch TFT SVGA screen / 10.4 ″ (26.4 cm) Optional vertical control panel
- Print resolution 1200 × 1200 dpi
- Easy user access and usage control
- Flexible media and processing options
- Print UFRII, PCL and Adobe PS3
- Selection of high-performance controllers based on EFI-Fieri
- Dimensions – W-645 mm to G-770 mm to B-1220 mm
- Weight – about 234 kg
Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE 6555i Driver Windows
DownloadimageRUNNER ADVANCE 6555i Drivers for Windows x32Generic Plus UFRII Setup Driver InstallerUFRII MS V4 Printer Setup Driver InstallerGeneric FAX Printer Setup Driver InstallerGeneric Plus PCL6 Setup Driver InstallerGeneric Plus PS3 Setup Driver InstallerPDD Setup Driver InstallerGeneric UFRII V4 Setup Driver InstallerUFRII LT Printer Setup Driver InstallerCanon Composite User Software Setup Driver Installer
DownloadimageRUNNER ADVANCE 6555i Drivers for Windows x64Generic Plus UFRII Setup Driver InstallerUFRII MS V4 Printer Setup Driver InstallerGeneric FAX Printer Setup Driver InstallerGeneric Plus PCL6 Setup Driver InstallerGeneric Plus PS3 Setup Driver InstallerPDD Setup Driver InstallerGeneric UFRII V4 Setup Driver InstallerUFRII LT Printer Setup Driver InstallerCanon Composite User Software Setup Driver Installer