Canon Pixma TS9565 Driver Download
- Tablet/ Android and Mobile
- Mac / OS X
Canon Pixma TS9565 Driver Download and Support for Mac/ Os X
DOWNLOADDescriptionCanon Pixma TS9565 series Software Package
Canon Pixma TS9565 Driver Download and Support for Linux
Canon Pixma TS9565 ScanGear MP for Linux (debian Pack) Supports
IJ Printer Driver for Linux (debian Pack) Supports
ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Pack) Supports
IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Pack) Supports
ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file) Supports
IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file) Supports
Canon Pixma TS9565 Printer Reviews– Although fewer and fewer people print, a desktop all-in-one can still provide good services, especially in a small business environment. The new PIXMA TS9565 is then a very attractive alternative suitable for A3 format prints and with an ecological footprint comparable to an A4 printer. We have had this “all-rounder” in the office.
At 46 x 36 cm, the Canon PIXMA TS9565 is slightly larger than an A3 and is 15 cm high. It therefore takes up little space on a desk, table or cupboard and is available in the colors black and white. The chassis and all valves are made of plastic and although they are reasonably robust, careful operation is recommended for long-term trouble-free operation.
As an all-in-one, it has a printing area with a scanning surface above it, the cover of which can serve for automatic document feed (max. 20 A4). The TS9565 has two paper drawers (bottom and rear) and also a flat feed-through for a CD tray and for cardboard (30 x 30 cm).
- Canon PIXMA MG3600 Driver Download
- Canon PIXMA MX512 Driver Download
- Canon PIXMA MG3130 Drivers Download
The printer can be connected via LAN and via Wi-Fi and thus communicates with all computers in a network and is also accessible for wireless devices. It can be controlled entirely via desktop or smartphone / tablet and can also be controlled via the large color LCD screen with touch functionality on the printer.
The PIXMA TS9565 print with five colors, C, M, Y, K (CLI 581, dye, 11.7 ml) and PGBK (PGI 580, black pigment, 25.7 ml). The PGBK is primarily intended for normal paper and sharp text. A total set of original XXL cartridges has a target price of 81 euros.
Below you can see the nominal consumption.
With the PIXMA TS9565 you can easily copy, scan and print. From a passport photo to a window poster and a simple booklet. And with A3 and color, you clearly add more attention to the various forms of publication than with a simple A4 printer. Many options can be controlled from a desktop or mobile device and you can even expand it with the free-to-download Easy-PhotoPrint Editor.
- The PIXMA TS9565 is a fairly fast printer and the printing speed depends on the size of the paper and the quality setting. A color A3 document appears in less than 25 seconds. That is how long it takes to make a high-quality photo print in the standard size of 15 by 10 cm.
- We have not measured any decibels when printing with the PIXMA TS9565, but in a normal working environment the sound during printing is in no way disturbing. A soft zoom with a regular “tap” of changing the print head direction. With the Silent print option, the noise level is even lower, but then you do have to compromise on speed.
- The quality is surprisingly good for both business documents and photo prints. The black pigment ink ensures that text does not flow out onto ordinary paper and is therefore razor-sharp. With the other four colors you can make beautiful photo prints with appealing colors and high sharpness.
The digital world pushes the paper work environment into the background on many fronts, but paper remains an indispensable part of visual and official communication. The PIXMA TS9565 then perfectly fulfills its role as a versatile all-rounder and can also be used to digitally share and archive existing paper documents. Ideal for working with contracts and such.