IJ Start Canon Installatie
IJ Start Canon Installatie – You have a printer that you want to reinstalled to your laptop or computer but you forgot where to put the driver CD? Or maybe you just bought a new printer but didn’t get the driver’s CD? Don’t worry because you can still install your printer without having to use the driver’s CD. How? See explanation below.
How to install a new printer without driver CD
Before you start the install make sure you know your printer’s model specifications. If the manuals are still there you can search for references from there. For the latest output printers you can install them using only the built-in USB cable. But for the old output printer that still does not use the USB cable, you need to download the software of the driver in the printer manufacturer’s official website. or can download here IJ Start Canon
How to install a printer with downloaded drivers from the official website
- Open the company’s official website of the printer manufacturer to get the driver software that fits your printer type. On this website there are many drivers so make sure you do not wrong to choose drivers.
To make it easier to search using the search bar that is usually in the top right of the website. Scroll through the search results until you find the driver software you are looking for and download.
- The downloaded drivers are usually winrar files so you need WinRAR software also to extract them. Right-click the file and click Extract Here so that the files can be extracted in the situ folder too.
- Find the Setup file and lick the file to start the installation
- Just follow any instructions that appear on your computer screen until finished.
- The last stage of installation is usually required to restart the computer so that the software driver is installed perfectly.
- After the computer restast, connect the printer with your computer using the built-in cable to check if the computer is now able to recognize the printer.
For printers whose connection system is using WiFi, make sure you have WiFi turned on and your computer and printer are already connected with WiFi
How to install a printer with a USB cable
- Connect the printer to the computer using the built-in USB cable. Generally, the printer’s built-in USB cable is not too long so you have to put a printer near your computer.
- Turn on your printer. On some printer models usually after a printer is turned on, the installation process will automatically start or appear installation instructions on the computer screen. If on your computer does not happen such a thing then do the next step.
- Click on the Start menu in the bottom left corner that picture the Windows logo.
- Click Devices and Printers. For Windows 10, click Setting – Devices – Printers & Scanners.
- Click Add a printer or scanner at the top of the screen. The computer scans the printers that are connected to the computer.
- Select the one that corresponds to your printer model. If the name of your printer does not appear, click The printer that I want isn’t listed link. Then click the Search button so that the system can scan your printer drivers on the hard drive. You may need to download the driver software if it turns out your computer still can’t scan your printer.
- Follow the instructions that appear on the screen until finished. Restart the computer if prompted. Your Printer is now ready for use.
In addition to the above two ways you can also install a printer by sharing with a computer that has a driver CD. But this way can only be used in places that computer connected in one network infrastructure.
If you install a printer for the sole computer in the home of course the way the printer sharing cannot be used. That’s why only the above two ways are described here. Hopefully useful.